Just posted to Adobe Labs, we've made available a public Beta of Adobe® LiveCycle® Data Services ES 2.6, the Adobe server-based technology that streamlines the integration of rich Internet applications (RIAs) with LiveCycle Services, J2EE applications, and business logic.
Check it out here: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/livecycle_dataservices2_6
This release aligns with the releases of Adobe Flex® 3 and Adobe Flex Builder™ 3. It provides new and enhanced capabilities for enterprise developers building application utilizing Flex and LiveCycle. A complete list of new features is contained in the documentation. Below are some highlights.
New and enhanced features include:
- Alignment with Flex 3
- Improved LiveCycle Foundation Integration Features
- Improved RTMP Performance and Scalability
- Scalable HTTP Based Channel
- Data Management Paging Improvements
- Data Management Offline Improvements
- Data Management Improved Subtype Support
- Data Management and Hibernate Improvements
Nota that the complete list of new features and enhancements and fixes is located in the documentation. We sincerely appreciate your participation in the public Beta release, and as always, look forward to your feedback!
There are no comments for this entry.